The after-hours non-emergency number for issues related to Bylaws, Environment, Parks and Public Works has changed. The new number is 604.469.4574.
Examples of Typical Non-Emergency calls;
- Water leaks (private or city side)
- Flooding of roads or creek inlets
- Traffic light malfunctions
- Water pressure changes
- Discoloured water complaints
- Traffic or median signs hit or damaged
- Icy roadways/sidewalks or pedestrian overpasses
- Downed trees/ branches etc.
If you require assistance after normal working hours (3:30pm to 7:00am Monday to Friday or 24 hours a day Saturday, Sunday or Statuary Holidays) please call 604.469.4574. Your call will be forwarded to an after-hours non-emergency dispatch service and City staff will contact you within approximately a half hour to confirm the information and determine the appropriate response.
Last updated: 18/09/2018 12:52:59 PM