Skip to page body Home City Government Services Parks & Recreation Arts & Culture Discover Port Moody Business Online Services
  Building Forms 

Building forms

Port Moody’s Building Officials provide building permit review and inspection services. Here’s where you’ll find all building-related application forms and permits.

 Bylaws and Licensing Forms

 Bylaws & Licencing

Here’s where you can apply for a variety of licences, including one for your dog, business or secondary suite. You can also fill out a Quash Request.
 Planning Forms

 Planning Forms

Planning oversees all development related applications. Here’s where you’ll find our Development Application Form and our Board of Variance Application.
 Highway Use Permit & Access Use Permit

 Highway Use Permit

Any temporary blockage of a roadway within the city requires pre-approval by the Engineering Department. Call 604.469.4618 for assistance. Find out about the process for applying for either a Hydrant Use or Access Use permit
Last updated: 29/08/2018 8:48:23 AM